In the bathrooms of your neighbours’ houses, perhaps you often find sliding glass doors in the shower area that’s standing out from the rest of the room. But, sliding doors can be difficult to maintain, especially if you have a busy lifestyle.
Moreover, the frames of the glass doors lose their shine due to long exposure to water. According to Perth City Glass, more and more homeowners are looking to install frameless screens in their bathrooms instead of wooden doors. So, if you are looking to revamp the look of your bathroom, then it’s time to determine your options.
The Things You’ll Enjoy
Some of the benefits of installing frameless shower screen in the bathroom are as follows:
- Appearance of larger space: Glass is a reflective surface and hence, installing frameless screen will make your bathroom appear bigger.
- Modern look: The frameless glass screen will give your bathroom a modern and trendy appeal. This will give your old bathroom an absolutely new look.
- Draws attraction to the tiles in your bathroom: If you have installed attractive looking tiles in your bathroom, then the frameless screens will highlight the tiles.
- Makes the bathroom more lighted: The glass screens will allow optimum amount of light to enter the bathroom. This will make the bathroom well-lighted and bright.
- Simplistic look: The frameless glass screens give the bathroom a simplistic yet modern appeal. It draws attention to the smaller details of the bathroom like wall colour and the trendy fittings that you have installed in the bathing area.
- Easier to install: Frameless glass shower screens are much lighter than sliding doors. This makes installing the shower screens much easier.
These features make it worth considering installing frameless shower screens in your bathroom, as they are easy to maintain and install. Moreover, it will change the look of your bathroom completely and make it look stylish.